MAXLite™ 50' 3/4" Hot Water Rubber+™ Hose
Great for jobs both big and small,
the MAXLite™ Hot Water Rubber+™ Hose is designed with a special compound that makes it 2X stronger and
40% lighter than conventional rubber hoses. The hose is hot water rated up to
165° F and can handle temperatures down to -40° F while remaining flexible and
light, and easy to handle. Its larger diameter delivers up to 20% more water
than a standard 5/8” hose.
The MAXLite™ heavy-duty hot water hose is built
to last with large crush proof aluminum couplings at both ends, providing years
of reliability and use. With a burst strength of over 400 PSI, this hot water
hose packs enough pressure for heavy-duty jobs, while remaining pliable for
tasks in smaller areas.
The MAXLite™ rubber hose is rated drinking water
safe and meets the lead-free standard with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act,
making it ideal for commercial use in kitchens and farms, and at home.
50' 3/4" Maxlite™ HOT WATER rubber+™ HOSE FEATURES:
- Length: 50'
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Burst strength: 400+ PSI
- Meets lead-free standard with Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Limited lifetime warranty
• 40% lighter than standard rubber hoses
• 2X the strength of traditional rubber hoses
• Crushproof aircraft grade aluminum couplings
• Patented hose armour prevents kinking at the spigot