MAXLite™ 25' 5/8" Hot Water Rubber+™ Hose
The MAXLite™ Hot Water Rubber+™ Hose is great for hot water jobs both big and small. It features a temperature range of -40° F up to 165° F, allowing the hose to remain both flexible and durable in just about any type of weather condition. Sturdy enough for the most demanding of commercial jobs, the MAXLite™ Rubber+™ Hose is designed with a special compound that makes it 40% lighter and 2X stronger than conventional rubber hoses.
This sturdy hot water hose is built to last with large crush proof aluminum couplings at both ends. With a burst strength of over 400 PSI, this hot water hose packs enough pressure for heavy-duty jobs, while remaining pliable enough for tasks in tight areas.
The MAXLite™ rubber hose is rated drinking water safe and meets the lead-free standard with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act, making it ideal for commercial use in kitchens and farms, and at home.
25' 5/8" Maxlite™ HOT WATER rubber+™ HOSE FEATURES:
- Length: 25'
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Burst strength: 400+ PSI
- Meets lead-free standard with Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Limited lifetime warranty
• 40% lighter than standard rubber hoses
• 2X the strength of traditional rubber hoses
• Crushproof aircraft grade aluminum couplings
• Patented hose armour prevents kinking at the spigot