MAXLite™ 50' 5/8" Hot Water Rubber+™ Hose
The MAXLite™ Hot Water Rubber+™ Hose is great for hot water jobs
both big and small. It’s designed with a special compound that makes it 40%
lighter and 2X stronger than conventional rubber hoses. With a temperature
range of -40° F up to 165° F, the MAXLite™ Hose is equipped to handle the most demanding of commercial jobs while
remaining flexible and light in extreme weather conditions.
This long hot water rubber hose is
built to last with large crush proof aluminum couplings at both ends. With a
burst strength of over 400 PSI, this hot water hose packs enough pressure for
heavy-duty jobs, while staying pliable for tasks in smaller areas.
The MAXLite™ rubber hose is rated drinking water
safe and meets the lead-free standard with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act,
making it ideal for commercial use in kitchens and farms, and at home.
50' 5/8" Maxlite™ HOT WATER rubber+™ HOSE FEATURES:
- Length: 50'
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Burst strength: 400+ PSI
- Meets lead-free standard with Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Limited lifetime warranty
• 40% lighter than standard rubber hoses
• 2X the strength of traditional rubber hoses
• Crushproof aircraft grade aluminum couplings
• Patented hose armour prevents kinking at the spigot